Best 10 Free Client Management SoftwareNovember 15, 2019
Client relationship management software is important not just as a tool that helps businesses to handle the issues related to customers. Client management software comes in handy for recording, prioritizing, and monitoring the status of your customers’ relationships and for sharing data with other systems. However, even with its immense benefits, budget is one of the biggest hindrances for companies interested in using client management software. For that reason, below we take a look at the 10 best free client management software.
1. Zoho CRM
As one of the top client management systems free, it comes in handy when you need to crunch numbers in a spreadsheet, make client presentations, and write a proposal document that is detailed.
I. Lead management- Can see a list of leads and the relevant
II. Email integration- Allows sharing of email information easily between users of an organization.
III. Live chat- For turning visitors into converts
• Standard Plan: $12 per month
• Professional plan:$20 per month
• Enterprise plan:$35 per month
• Gamification modules
• Powerful email marketing tools
• Workflow automation limited to the professional edition
• Ineffective customer support
2. HubSpot CRM
HubSpot CRM is also a piece of popular free client management software because it offers so much to its users.
I. Marketing hub-
Lead generation, marketing automation, and analytics for running a complete inbound
II. Sales hub- Hated sales tasks can be automated, email tracking and automation, and meeting scheduling.
III. Customer service
• Starter plan: Starts at $50 per month
• Professional plan: Starts at $800 per month
• Enterprise plan: Starts at $3,200 per month
• Very intuitive interface
• Excellent email integration
• Free version available
• Gets costly when you are adding premium features
CloudCC is one of the best client
management systems free for many different reasons. It provides its users
with a comprehensive list of features with a platform that is customizable
and accommodates rich integration with third-party apps.
Apart from this top free client management app offering a free trial to help you have a feel of its various features and their functioning, it is also one of the most cost-effective CRMs.
I. Card Scanning - You can
scan business cards and save them on your phone using only a single
button. Business cards can be scanned in different languages. Contacts can
be located and navigated based on their particular address.
II. Import from device- This free client management app allows you to import the contacts in the address book of the phone as new contacts or leads.
III. Registration from webform- Leads can be easily manned, communicated, and viewed. It is possible to find & manage leads smarter and build stronger client relationships, making your sales more productive.
IV. Client service management - CloudCC client management software empowers companies to manage and standardize all customer service information, processes and service delivery.
V. Marketing automation- CloudCC enables automated, digital and personalized marketing journeys via connecting your customers from any channel for different audience segments based on interaction with your brand.
• Professional plan: $6.00 per month
• Enterprise plan: $19 per month
• Unlimited plan: $79.00 per month
• Built for enhanced collaboration
• Full-features in the mobile app which is available in Apple and Google App Stores
• Flexible pricing. Three pricing options available
• Easy to use
• Customer support is helpful and responsive
• Marketing automation strategy provided
• Easy third-party integration provided with tools such as Zapier, Dropbox, and QuickBooks Disadvantages
• May require time to discover the full potential of the tools
4. Freshsales CRM
This CRM tool offer packages suited for small businesses. Moreover, a much deeper set of functions and features are provided which obviously will need time for you to learn.
I. Lead management- Automatically captures website visitors
II. Quality calls can be made by sales reps
III. Email management - Includes getting insightful email metrics
• Blossom- $12 per user per year
• Garden - $25 per user per year
• Estate- $49 per user per year
• Forest- $79 per user per year
• Intuitive interface
• Excellent customization capabilities
• More options for exporting information needed
• Dashboard functionality needs improvement
This is also a solid CRM tool for organizations looking for a set of tools for managing projects, collaborating, and even bolstering marketing efforts.
I. Communications management- Includes chat and video, email,
II. Task management- Workload management, project work group are all included.
III. Contact center through social networks, live chat, email, and telephony
• Free plan- $0 per month
• CRM+ plan- $69 per month
• Standard plan- $99 per month
• Professional plan- $199 per month
• Built-in smart telephony
• Communicate easily with co-workers
• Expensive to maintain
6. Insightly CRM
This cloud-based platform gives its users a detailed and comprehensive view of their contacts, history of interactions, backgrounds, important dates, and other information required concerning sales opportunities and projects.
I. Project management tools- Enables the creation of tasks and
II. Integration with numerous third-party apps such as Gmail and Google drive.
III. Collaboration management via video chat and internet social networking.
• Plus- $29 per month
• Professional- $49 per month
• Enterprise- $99 per month
• Great for relationship linking
• Accelerates sales
• Social media integration needs improvement
• Not visually pretty
Although this free client management software may not be popular compared with its competitors, it is still a powerful CRM platform.
I. Project management
II. Web to lead form
III. Email and marketing campaigns
• Starter- $0 per month
• Premium- $10 per month
• Ultimate- $25 per month
• Enterprise- Confirm with them.
• Can be easily customized for your business
• The program is always being improved
• The features are not comprehensive
8. Less Annoying CRM
This client management software is popular as it helps its users avoid the expense and complexity often involved in adopting a CRM solution. Even though it is still a relatively new CRM platform, small businesses will find it to be a great business addition.
I. MailChimp integration
II. Free automatic updates
III. One-click export of data to other systems
• $10 per user per month
• The user interface is simple, uncluttered
• Affordable monthly price
• Basic reporting
9. Simple Systems
This modular CRM solution is comprised of integrated modules for tasks, sales, activity, opportunity, document management, etc.
- Includes contact management, assigning and reassigning tasks, etc.
II. Reporting- Includes custom reports, scheduled reports, etc.
III. Customer support
• Free- $0 for up to 2 users for forever
• Starter- $14 per month
• Professional- $30 per month
• Enterprise- $46 per month
• Simple, intuitive user interface
• Excellent user support
• Need to update the app regularly
• Limited features and functionality
10. Agile CRM
Using Agile CRM, you can track visitors to your website which is important for analyzing customer behavior. Moreover, with its social media integration, you can respond to posts and comments and post on different social channels like Facebook and Twitter.
I. Social media integration
II. Task management- For updating task status, sorting tasks, etc.
III. Email integration- Sync your data with email services like Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, and Gmail.
• Free- For 10 users
• Starter- $14.99 per month
• Regular- $49.99 per month
• Enterprise- $ 79.99 per month
• Intuitive interface that is quite easy to use
• Comprehensive features offered even with its free version
• Viewing activity reports require an upgrade
• May be expensive for smaller companies
In conclusion, having seen these various client management systems free for users, there is no doubt that CloudCC is the best client relationship management software that deserves great popularity. It offers its users numerous features and functions and advantages. Moreover, it is relatively affordable and even free for each user.
Top 8 Free Customer Management Software
Best Contact Management App List