The Best Sales CRM Software in 2019November 01, 2019
No matter small scale or large scale businesses, all need to maintain strong relationships along with customers and may need to manage leads, increase sales and grow your business. To make sure that you get your hands on the best CRM software available, here’s a list of 5 best sales CRM software available in 2019.
1. CloudCC CRM
If you are looking for a piece of comprehensive sales CRM software, CloudCC CRM may be your best pick. It can help you to convert leads with ease. On the other hand, managing contacts will become an easy thing to do with the help of this CRM as you can even match duplicate and merge contacts. One of the best features that you can discover in this sales CRM software for any business is that it provides a rules-based leading scoring method.
CloudCC CRM provides robust lead generation and lead-to-sales conversion features, which make life easy for sales and marketing teams. Lead profiles will be created through CloudCC automatically by providing all the information that you need. Then it can help you to track the sales activities you do through CloudCC CRM app. Also, its comprehensive activity timeline enables you to visualize the engagement of every single customer along with your business. You’ll never be in the dark about how your team is tracking toward each stage of sales.
Pros of Cloud CC CRM
● The lead assignment will be an easy thing to do with this tool.
● It can help you to get a 360-degree view of customer accounts, facilitating to build stronger customer relationships.
● You can spot more sales opportunities in sales funnels anywhere across your organization with ease. Even, you can find and manage leads smarter.
● It provides an innovative and productive way for your sales reps to sell more effectively by working together.
● It comes along with a dedicated mobile app so that you can handle your sales activities whenever and wherever possible.
HubSpot is also among the list of best sales CRM software. It is especially suitable for the business owners who are looking for an alternative to Salesforce CRM software free download. It can provide you with the chance to gain access to unlimited contacts and unlimited users. Along with HubSpot, you will see a user-friendly interface. Through this interface, you can get a bird’s eye view of the entire sales pipeline.
Pros of HubSpot
● You can integrate HubSpot with more than 300 different apps and
services, making any kind of sales run smoothly.
● It is feasible to get an up-to-the-minute view of your entire sales pipeline on a clean, visual dashboard.
● With the easy-to-use HubSpot CRM, you’ll never have to manually update reports or wonder how your team is tracking toward the quota.
Cons of HubSpot
● The paid plans for HubSpot are quite expensive when compared to other
● Organizations with large sales teams might find that HubSpot CRM isn’t advanced enough just yet. (So it is often accepted as one of the best options of sales CRM software for small business.)
● Compared to other CRMs, HubSpot's platform is relatively inflexible when it comes to customization.
3. Constant Contact
Many small scale business owners tend to consider Constant Contact as the best sales CRM software available out there as well. The main reason behind the popularity of Constant Contact is the ability provided to store your contacts easily while managing customer information and sending out emails to customers accordingly. Besides, Constant Contact will provide you with a comprehensive dashboard, which you can use to track overall customer activity with ease. Integrating with third-party apps will become an easy thing to do with the help of Constant Contact.
Pros of Constant Contact
● Constant Contact provides you with the chance to automate most of the
activities in managing customers.
● You can send out emails through Constant Contact and track them with ease.
● You will be able to generate reports with ease.
Cons of Constant Contact
● Pricing is based per month and it is relatively expensive.
● There are no rule-based segmentation options for campaigns.
PipeDrive is an open source sales CRM software, which comes along with an intuitive user interface. It can provide you with comprehensive sales pipeline management capabilities. With PipeDrive, you will be able to get hold of information that you want with ease as well. PipeDrive has been designed specifically for sales teams. You will also be able to get your hands on intuitive sales forecasting , sales reporting and detailed log activity with the help of PipeDrive.
Pros of PipeDrive
● PipeDrive can help the sales teams to make their lives easy.
● You can easily integrate PipeDrive with email accounts.
● You are provided with comprehensive assistance to customize the pipelines.
Cons of PipeDrive
● Getting in touch with customer support is quite difficult.
5. Streak CRM for Gmail
If you are using G Suite, you need to take a look at Streak CRM for Gmail as the best CRM. You will be able to track the customer emails on your Gmail with the help of this best sales CRM software. Along with that, Streak CRM for Gmail can help you to track leads, manage contacts and manage sales pipelines. You will be able to allow Streak CRM for Gmail to capture leads automatically from the contacts.
Pros of Streak CRM for Gmail
● You can track your contacts automatically by adding tags.
● Streak CRM for Gmail will provide you with automated reminders.
● You can create customized pipelines with the help of this tool.
Cons of Streak CRM for Gmail
● It is designed only for Gmail users.
● There is no easy way to give a client a way to view a pipeline, except getting them to install it and adding them to the team.
Any business owner who wants to get the sales CRM software can take a look at going forward with one of these options. All these pieces of sales CRM software for small business or large business can help you to manage your customers with ease and provide them with an enhanced experience.
5 Best Sales Management Software for 2019
How to Start a Lead Generation Business Online?